Thank you for your interest in writing for Gospel Vision. Below are the requirements and submission form to get a story published as a guest contributor. If you are interested in becoming a regular contributor, read the information below the form.
Guest Story Submission Requirements:
- Read The Gospel Vision Manifesto
- Read at least two to three existing Gospel Vision stories
- Read the Post Type Definitions
- Be an email subscriber, like us on Facebook, and/or follow us on Twitter.
- Complete the submission form below
- If published, please share the Gospel Vision facebook post and twitter post. We encourage you to engage with comments on the site and social media.
- We will only respond if we are interested in your topic and outline and believe you would be a good fit
- We are a bootstrapped startup and are not offering compensation for guest stories at this time. We plan to offer compensation per story as soon as possible.
The form below will automatically save your text in the local storage of your browser, even if you leave the page, close your browser, or turn off your computer. However, if you delete “website content,” the text you input will be lost.
Becoming a Regular Contributor
- You will need you to successfully have published 1-2 stories as a guest contributor. If we like what we read, we may invite you to become a regular contributor.
- Regular contributors are required to publish stories at regular intervals. Currently that is one story for every 7-8 weeks.
- Regular contributors can earn equity in the company after a vesting period.