The research could eventually lead to new sources of organs for transplant, but ethical and technical hurdles need to be overcome.
But, those ethical hurdles are really really tall.
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- The Fall of Satan: Misconceptions in the Timeline July 25, 2018 Superstition, presuppositions, and hyper-active imaginations lead to many misunderstandings of the Bible. Among the chief of these misunderstandings is Satan. Many misconceptions of him persist ranging from his…Read Story
- The Nightmare and the Old Hag – Sleep Paralysis: Demon or Disorder? April 3, 2019 Suddenly, you are aware. Your brain is functioning on high alert, your heart panicked and racing - but you are still. It's difficult to breathe. The position you're…Read Story
- You May Already Have the Mark of the Beast March 6, 2019 "Though St. John the Evangelist saw many strange monsters in his vision, he saw no creature so wild as one of his own commentators" - G. K. Chesterton1…Read Story