The big takeaway in this episode is that Christians should be filled with awe and wonder at the significance of our exaltation to the status of co-chair on the throne of Jesus—that we get to sit with him (Revelation 3:21). In true Piper fashion, he is careful to point out Scripture is not 100% clear as to how our participation unfolds in the issuing of judgments, but what is clear is our participation in the reign and rule of Jesus. Piper speculates that it may involve being called as a witness against demons during their final condemnation to express how we suffered under their assault.
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- The Gospel According to the Enneagram – An Obscured Darkness January 8, 2020 You believed them when they told you about yourself.Read Story
- Saul & the Witch of En Dor: Afterlife in the Old Covenant September 12, 2018 For modern Christians, discussions of the afterlife fit into neat categories around Heaven and Hell. This way of thinking is ingrained in our imaginations from Sunday school teachers…Read Story
- When the Devil Walks the Earth he Wears a Coat of Many Colors, part II May 30, 2018 A Series Examining the Legend of the Pied Piper Catch up and read the first article, here: Part I: When the Devil Walks the Earth he Wears a…Read Story