The big takeaway in this episode is that Christians should be filled with awe and wonder at the significance of our exaltation to the status of co-chair on the throne of Jesus—that we get to sit with him (Revelation 3:21). In true Piper fashion, he is careful to point out Scripture is not 100% clear as to how our participation unfolds in the issuing of judgments, but what is clear is our participation in the reign and rule of Jesus. Piper speculates that it may involve being called as a witness against demons during their final condemnation to express how we suffered under their assault.
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- Jesus Is Coming Soon, Get Ready: A Warning About Apocalyptic Prediction September 4, 2019 "Jesus will come back in our lifetime" is a sentence that has long been spoken, but has yet to be true.Read Story
- Aliens, Mermaids, and Demonized Astronauts: A Review of C. S. Lewis’ Perelandra September 11, 2019 "Always one must throw oneself into the wave."Read Story
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- You May Already Have the Mark of the Beast March 6, 2019 "Though St. John the Evangelist saw many strange monsters in his vision, he saw no creature so wild as one of his own commentators" - G. K. Chesterton1…Read Story