In a podcast called “Winging It” Steph Curry stole possession of the conversation to question the moon landing:
“We ever been to the moon?” he asked.
The others, in unison, agreed that the answer was no.
“They’re going to come get us,” Curry replied. “Sorry, I don’t want to start conspiracies.”
Afterward, one of the hosts asked Curry to clarify, which he responded by saying patently that he did not believe the United States had landed on the moon. There’s a little more about the exchange in this New York Times article.
Now Curry is saying “One Thousand Percent” it was a joke, Newsweek reports. This doesn’t add up to me for two reasons. First, Curry’s statement “they’re going to come get us,” which at minimum is a concession that he knows he probably shouldn’t be making this kind of statement. Second is that he was asked to clarify and he responded, not with a joke, but with an affirmation that he denies the moon landing.
- Memento Mori: How the Art of Death can Help us Live Better July 10, 2019 Our Christian ancestors did not shy away from the topic of death. Were they being morbid or was there deeper wisdom in this approach to dealing with our…Read Story
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- “This Planet Will Be Theirs.” No It Won’t. June 19, 2019 People from all walks of life, all across the world who claim abduction are reporting the exact same exact details about their experiences, including the imminence of a…Read Story
- The Nightmare and the Old Hag – Sleep Paralysis: Demon or Disorder? April 3, 2019 Suddenly, you are aware. Your brain is functioning on high alert, your heart panicked and racing - but you are still. It's difficult to breathe. The position you're…Read Story