In a podcast called “Winging It” Steph Curry stole possession of the conversation to question the moon landing:
“We ever been to the moon?” he asked.
The others, in unison, agreed that the answer was no.
“They’re going to come get us,” Curry replied. “Sorry, I don’t want to start conspiracies.”
Afterward, one of the hosts asked Curry to clarify, which he responded by saying patently that he did not believe the United States had landed on the moon. There’s a little more about the exchange in this New York Times article.
Now Curry is saying “One Thousand Percent” it was a joke, Newsweek reports. This doesn’t add up to me for two reasons. First, Curry’s statement “they’re going to come get us,” which at minimum is a concession that he knows he probably shouldn’t be making this kind of statement. Second is that he was asked to clarify and he responded, not with a joke, but with an affirmation that he denies the moon landing.
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.
- The Curse of a Million Maggots: A Demonic Signature of Corrupted Human Anatomy March 27, 2019 Humanity bears the image of God. What does it look like when Satan distorts the human form?
- When the Devil Walks the Earth he Wears a Coat of Many Colors March 28, 2018 A Series Examining the Legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, Part 1 Part I: Currently viewing Part II: When the Devil Walks the Earth he Wears a…
- Did Humans Multiply Before The Fall? October 9, 2019 A blog post I read yesterday made the case that Adam and Eve had children before the fall. The author's point was that because in Genesis 1:28 God…