The New York Times reports on the Department of Defense’s recent revelations of the existence of a UFO search program, which includes a video of two F18 fighter pilots chasing a UFO. Historically the government has consistently denied, not just the existence of UFOs, but also the existence of any research programs related to them. The program was called The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program and it had a $22 million black budget. The official statement from the Pentagon is that the program ended in 2012, but other sources claim it’s still in existence. You can view the released video and read the full article here.
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- Jesus Is Coming Soon, Get Ready: A Warning About Apocalyptic Prediction September 4, 2019 "Jesus will come back in our lifetime" is a sentence that has long been spoken, but has yet to be true.Read Story
- Aliens, Mermaids, and Demonized Astronauts: A Review of C. S. Lewis’ Perelandra September 11, 2019 "Always one must throw oneself into the wave."Read Story
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- You May Already Have the Mark of the Beast March 6, 2019 "Though St. John the Evangelist saw many strange monsters in his vision, he saw no creature so wild as one of his own commentators" - G. K. Chesterton1…Read Story