The New York Times reports on the Department of Defense’s recent revelations of the existence of a UFO search program, which includes a video of two F18 fighter pilots chasing a UFO. Historically the government has consistently denied, not just the existence of UFOs, but also the existence of any research programs related to them. The program was called The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program and it had a $22 million black budget. The official statement from the Pentagon is that the program ended in 2012, but other sources claim it’s still in existence. You can view the released video and read the full article here.
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- The Gospel According to the Enneagram – An Obscured Darkness January 8, 2020 You believed them when they told you about yourself.Read Story
- Saul & the Witch of En Dor: Afterlife in the Old Covenant September 12, 2018 For modern Christians, discussions of the afterlife fit into neat categories around Heaven and Hell. This way of thinking is ingrained in our imaginations from Sunday school teachers…Read Story
- When the Devil Walks the Earth he Wears a Coat of Many Colors, part II May 30, 2018 A Series Examining the Legend of the Pied Piper Catch up and read the first article, here: Part I: When the Devil Walks the Earth he Wears a…Read Story