In my previous post, I offer some warnings about interpreting dreams and visions. In general, it requires discernment, a Gospel hermeneutic, and care for God’s name not to be taken in one’s own vanity. I want to add another caveat here. God condescends to humanity for our good, so that we can know Him who transcends our understanding.
In the video below, which I’ve shared in the past with some that know me, I describe what I saw in a vision several years ago and some interpretation that goes along with it. What I describe in the video may not literally be what happens on the last day, but something about God’s character is illuminated and can be verified with Scripture. What is literally true is that there are angels, no one comes to the Father except through Jesus, there is a last day (day of judgment), there is a resurrection from the dead, and we will all have to give an account.
URL in video is no longer valid.
- Considering the Validity of Valiant Thor Part 2—an Alien Consultant for Government Black Ops? November 29, 2018 A former government engineer and geologist claims involvement in secret underground military bases, the alien agenda, and a meeting with the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor.Read Story
- Considering the validity of Valiant Thor, a space alien from Venus who claims Christ, a Gnostic invention, or someone else? March 14, 2018 Frank Stranges tells us about the mysterious figure, Valiant Thor, his origins, his biology, and that he bears the name of Christ. Is there any weight to what…Read Story
- You May Already Have the Mark of the Beast March 6, 2019 "Though St. John the Evangelist saw many strange monsters in his vision, he saw no creature so wild as one of his own commentators" - G. K. Chesterton1…Read Story
- The Mount of Transfiguration is a Celestial Battleground – and it’s not Mt. Tabor. March 7, 2018 Is the Mount of Transfiguration a cosmic battleground? There are geographical, biblical, and historical reasons to think so; but only if you're willing to look past the traditional…Read Story
- The Green Children of Woolpit and the Weirdness of History October 30, 2019 One fall day in the 12th century, two children emerged from a pit in the ground with green skin and a strange story. It sounds like folklore, but…Read Story